ITS 2014 Fashion Award
The thirteenth edition ITS 2014 is alive and ready to make dreams come true with the next generation of talents!
The deadline to enrol is 24 March 2014 and here’s in brief what your students need to know:
ITS is an international platform that gives your students the incredible opportunity to show their work and talk to jurors like Marina Abramovic, Franca Sozzani, Nicola Formichetti, Floriane de Saint-Pierre, Harold Koda, Viktor & Rolf, Raf Simons, Antonio Marras, Sophia Kokosalaki, Colin McDowell, and journalists/bloggers like Hilary Alexander, Cathy Horyn, Susie Bubble, Evelina Khromtchenko and many more. They could be featured in articles by the international press attending the event: Dazed & Confused, Vogue, Le Monde, Journal du Textil, Le Figaro, The Herald Tribune, GQ, Vanity Fair.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- There are 4 different competition fields: FASHION, ACCESSORIES, JEWELRY and the new area ARTWORK
- The deadline to enrol is 24 March 2014
- there is no entry fee
DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- ITS FASHION entry requirements: http://www.itsweb.org/pdf/ITS2014_entry_fashion.pdf
- ITS ACCESSORIES entry requirements: http://www.itsweb.org/pdf/ITS2014_entry_accessories.pdf
- ITS JEWELRY entry requirements: http://www.itsweb.org/pdf/ITS2014_entry_jewelry.pdf
IT IS EASY TO APPLY
- first, pre-enrol online
- second, send us a portfolio (including: sketches of the enrolled collection, photos of collection enrolled and/or previous collections, proposal for special project if required)
- The finalists will beselected by the end of April 2014
- The Finals will be in Trieste, Italy on 11 and 12 July 2014
NEW AREA: ITS ARTWORK
A brand new contest open to fashion, accessories and jewelry designers who are participating to ITS 2014 enrolling either in FASHION or ACCESSORIES or JEWELRY.
The content of the portfolios and what lies behind it will be evaluated and will allow you to become an ITS ARTWORK finalist.
In order to participate your student has to agree to the participation during the online pre-registration.
At this stage, they do not have to include any special material in the portfolio that they will send to us.
- FASHION COLLECTION OF THE YEAR €15,000 + presentation of collection at ITS 2015
- FASHION SPECIAL PRIZE €5,000
- DIESEL AWARD €25,000 + 6 months internship ad Diesel HQ
(note: selected finalists will be required to develop special projects)
- ACCESSORIES COLLECTION OF THE YEAR €5,000 + presentation of collection at ITS 2015
- YKK AWARD €10,000
(note: the YKK Project is a mandatory part of the enrolment, see art. 6 of the accessories entry requirements)
- SWAROVSKI SUPPORT PRIZE €1,000 to all the ITS JEWELRY Finalists
- SWAROVSKI JEWELRY AWARD €10,000 + 6 months internship
(note: the SWAROVSKI project is a mandatory part of the enrolment, see art. 6 of the jewelry entry requirements)
- SWATCH SUPPORT €1,000 to all the ITS ARTWORK Finalists
- SWATCH AWARD €10,000 + paid internship at the Swatch Lab